Recently traveled abroad?
Getting ready to travel abroad?
Already living overseas?
If so, keep reading to learn how you can publish your articles to our community of 10,000+ subscribers (and make money doing it).
You will receive full credit for your publications and the best articles will be distributed to our more than 10,000 subscribers via our Free E-Letter. Top Contributors will be given the opportunity to earn income (and marketing exposure) by contributing special articles, unique reports and other information.
How To Publish Your Articles On RetireWorldwide.com
Non-Members Register First!
To begin publishing your articles as a Non-Member, you must first register as a Contributor. When you register as a Contributor you will receive a password and instructions about how to publish your material. If you have not already registered you can do so here:
Existing Members Start Now!
If you are already a paid Member of Retire Worldwide, you don’t have to register. You can use your existing username and password to log-in and begin posting your articles. To begin posting articles, follow the instructions below.
Contributor Guidelines and Instructions
Please consider these guidelines before you begin posting your ideas, thoughts, or articles to our community.
1. Log-in. To post articles to Retire Worldwide, you must first be logged-in using the username and password you received when you registered. If you are not logged-in, you may do so now from the Log-In page.
2. Go to the Publish Page. Once you are logged-in, go to the Publish page at this link:
3. Edit your profile. You do not have to include any personal details about yourself (apart from your email address), however, if you would like to add or change information you may do so on this page.
4. Click “Add New Post”. To submit an article, idea, or other information that you believe is relevant and interesting to our readers, click “Posts” in the top left hand corner of the page. Then click the “Add New” tab located just below “Posts”.
5. Create A Title For Your Post. The first line you see is for the title of the post you wish to submit. It should state clearly what your article or information is all about. This title line will automatically appear in large font once your article is published (it will not be automatically capitalized).
6. Create The Body Of Your Post. Below the title is a large empty space for the content of your article. Here you can paste or manually type your ideas, information or article into the space, just like using Microsoft Word or any other word processor. You can use the buttons located between the title and the body to format your message (eg. bold, color, italics, etc.).
7. Select The Appropriate Categories. When you are finished writing your article, be sure to select the categories where your article belongs using the available check boxes. The category check boxes are located to the right of the body of your post. If you can’t find an appropriate category, just check “Free For Non-Members”. Our administrator will later add additional categories for your article if appropriate.
8. Fill Out The SEO Area. You can ignore the areas related to “trackbacks”, “custom fields”, “discussion” and “wishlist members” if you are not familiar with them (we will later give you more info about how to use these fields). However you should fill out the “All in One SEO Pack” near the bottom of the page. Just add the title, a short description, and a few key words that describe your article.
9. Publish Your Article. When you are finished, go back up to the top right hand corner of the page and click “Publish”. Your article will be sent to our administration staff for review and approval. To see a preview of what your article will look like when published, click “Preview” also located at the top of the page. Note: Inappropriate articles will be removed and authors black listed from using our site.
10. If you are interested in learning how to use our publishing platform to earn income or promote your business. Please read about the Pro Contributor and Sponsor levels of Membership for an overview of these very unique and exciting opportunities.
Who Can Publish Articles For Retire Worldwide?
Anyone who has registered as a Contributor can submit articles for our review and it is absolutely free to do so. We will publish those articles we believe add value to our community.
Whether you are a world traveler looking to document your journey, a seasoned expat ready to share insights about your exotic lifestyle, or a rookie travel writer just looking for a new adventure to share with the world, Retire Worldwide can help you publish your experiences and make money doing it by contributing your valuable knowledge and information to the rest of our community.
Maybe you are living on a coffee estate farm in Costa Rica, renting a villa in an exotic wine producing region of Argentina, or opening a natural spa on a beachfront hideaway in Zanzibar… tell us how it’s going!